[PD] raspberry pi 3: moocow problem

Bryan Jurish moocow.bovine at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 09:56:52 CEST 2016

hi rolf, hi list,

i can't offer any solid advice on your problem, but i suspect it may have
to do with my (probably hopelessly antiquated) hack for ensuring the
library is loaded by placing a [LIBRARAY] object at the top of the patch.
 iirc (i'm a bit out of the loop), [any2bytes] can build either as a
multi-object library [pdstring] or as a single-object external -- since you
seem to also be having trouble with [zexy], maybe you should try the
alternative build mode.  check the output of pdstrings ./configure --help
and use the appropriate --enable and/or --with options.

marmosets,
  Bryan

--
Bryan Jurish                           "There is *always* one more bug."
moocow.bovine at gmail.com         -Lubarsky's Law of Cybernetic Entomology