[PD] legal issues with reverse engineering proprietary software (such as Max)

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 21 00:07:50 CEST 2016

Hi Alexandre,If you're concerned about legal issues of software licensing, I'd suggest
contacting one of the organizations below:Free Software FoundationSoftware Freedom ConservancyElectronic Freedom Foundation
I've asked questions to the Free Software Foundation before, and they
are quite friendly.  They have people who know licensing law on their
staff so they can help explain things, as well as suggest reliable resources
for you.
Best,Jonathan