[PD] knobs in 0.47

Billy Stiltner billy.stiltner at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 10:13:42 CEST 2016

On Sat, Aug 20, 2016 at 11:24 PM, Billy Stiltner <billy.stiltner at gmail.com>
wrote:

> this working with debian stable's current version of pd?
> or even the version that comes with stretch?
>

> looks like stretch
has Pd version 0.47-1 source (2 Megabytes)
<http://msp.ucsd.edu/Software/pd-0.47-1.src.tar.gz>.
which appears to be working good and up to date with
http://msp.ucsd.edu/software.html
looking at the documentation
"
5.1. release notes

Improvements to deken plug-in ("find externals" menu item). Now unzipping
works automatically in windows.

cimproved "clone" argument parsing and added option to suppress numbering
of clones as first arguemtn

fixed a bug in initbang (didn't work in subpatches)

"improved" zoom-in menu binding again (now '+' or '=' zooms in).

restored a function needed by GUI externs such as 'knob'"

 guess I ought to look at that code now.