[PD] PD on Android

Orm Finnendahl orm.finnendahl at selma.hfmdk-frankfurt.de
Thu Aug 25 18:17:13 CEST 2016

Hi,

 thanks, Berenger, that really helped!

Just for everybody's info: I installed MobMuPlat and everything worked
perfectly right away (10-15 minutes setup). Very useful, versatile and
easy to use java based gui platform, too.

In/Out is no problem using Minijack Adaptors on the Phone.

Haven't tested cpu power yet, but recording/playback using a buffer
works without any clicks on a Samsung Galaxy3. I'm pretty confident
it'll be ok for what I need it for.

For me yet another striking example of a very good reason to make
software open source so that others can build on top of that
(embeddibility through libpd, compiling for arm processors, ...).

Thanks, Miller and everybody else!

--
Orm