[PD] comport + usb hub issue

crinimal at gmx.net crinimal at gmx.net
Tue Aug 30 12:40:27 CEST 2016

hi. my 2 cents:

* try using USB cables that have EMI filters in them wherever possible.
* some USB hubs are more prone to EMI issues than others. I used
logilink UA0003 without issues (apart of a crappy mini usb connector).

also try using a powered usb hub if you're not doing that already...

happy usb patching! :)

Martin