[PD] VST plugin host

Vincent Vanbesien (DIEHCO) electronique at diehco.com
Tue Aug 30 17:03:04 CEST 2016

hello,
I did some print before and after the object [pack 0 0]

For the [notein] with m-audio keyRig 49, inputs and outputs are
coherent. But not for the BCF2000 switches and [ctlin] (anyway it was
just a testing for the latest).

Finally, the problem seems come from the vst~ that miss some event when
releasing (note 0) (but also sometimes when pushing). It is easy to
reproduce pushing only 2 keys. I understand that the VST plugin
instrument stay in sustain period until receiving again the note 0. I
tried with different plugins.

My config is windows 10, puredata 0.43.3 and vst~.dll is from this page
: http://grrrr.org/data/dev/ext/windows/pd/
Should I compile the whole with newest source for puredata ? from cygwin
or Microsoft Visual C ?
regards,
*Vincent VANBESIEN*