[PD] comport + usb hub issue

Rick Snow ricksnow at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 14:37:26 CEST 2016

Thank you Christof and Martin for your advice.  I am using a powered hub
and am powering the components being controlled by the arduinos
separately.  Now I think the whole system is overheating because when I
open the enclosure it seems to work much better.  I am going to try a few
small fans and see if that helps now.  I also now have access to a mac mini
with more usb ports so I might try that as well.  Eventually I'd like to
port it all over to a group of rpis -maybe even 1 for each arduino.  Thanks
again.

Cheers,
Rick