[PD] Package and sources for complex-mod~ and hilbert~ ?

Ed Kelly morph_2016 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Aug 31 15:20:01 CEST 2016

Perhaps this is a bug with the 64bit version of Pd. I don't know.
I've noticed though, that when using my Metastudio abstractions in newer distributions of Pd (L2ork, vanilla with separately compiled externals) I often have to [import] objects or [declare] paths in order to load them.
If you are using earlier patches you have made, then what you can do is create the [declare] object with your path e.g. [declare -stdpath /Applications/Pd-0.47-1-64bit.app/Contents/Resources/extra], then select all, un-select the [declare] object, cut and then paste the rest of the objects.
This will make the [declare] object the first object in the Pd patch, and the rest should work as it did before.
I'm gradually worming through my Metastudio abstractions to make them compatible with whatever version is being used by whomever downloads them (provided they have the externals installed).Cheers,Ed Lone Shark releases: Light Vessel Automatic available now on 12" vinyl.Build Your Wings on the Way Down, the new digital album available @ http://scifirecords.co.uk/releases
Earthlings compilation is out now @ http://www.pyramidtransmissions.com

Ninja Jamm - the revolutionary music remix app for iOS and Android: http://www.ninjajamm.com/

Gemnotes-0.2: Live music notation for Pure Data, and Metastudio 5 live composition and improvisation suite, available at http://sharktracks.co.uk/puredata