[PD] is [midiclkin] working? should [midirealtimein] output clockas well?

Christof Ressi christof.ressi at gmx.at
Thu Sep 1 10:19:28 CEST 2016

> howdy, by looking at the source of [midiclkin] I see a comment saying it deals with midi "FA FB FC FF",
> which is 250, 251, 252 and 255

that comment actually belongs to [midirealtimein.]

[midiclkin] should only receive F8, according to the source code.

> midiin is not suposed to receive realtime message so it seems...

[midiin] is supposed to recieve all midi messages. if the other objects don't seem work for you, try [midiin] and route the messages you care about. if you still don't get what you want, there might be a problem with your midi configuration.

Christof