[PD] Completely remove PD Win10

Wilfred de Zoete puredata at klankontwerp.nl
Thu Sep 1 12:21:09 CEST 2016

After installing pure data on windows 10 I made a mistake with the path
flag under preferences -> startup.

Now I cannot get into the startup flag anymore. I only get this error:

WARNING: Font family 'DejaVu Sans Mono' not found, using default (courier)
pd: can't open
-nogui: can't open
-nosync: can't open
-path: can't open
"C:/to/my/file.pd": can't open
(Tcl) UNHANDLED ERROR: extra characters after close-quote
     while executing
"pdtk_startup_dialog .gfxstub24ac940 0 "pd -nogui -nosync -path
"C:/to/my/file.pd""
"
     ("uplevel" body line 3)
     invoked from within
"uplevel #0 $docmds"

Every time I completely remove pd and reinstall this keeps turning back.

Where can I really, REALLY remove pure data or at least these options?

Cheers, Wilf