[PD] VST plugin host

Vincent Vanbesien (DIEHCO) electronique at diehco.com
Thu Sep 1 13:00:20 CEST 2016

Hello,

So, it seems that puredata does not send all note off to the vst plugin
instrument. I would like to try newest source.

Is it possible to host vst instrument file .dll in puredata under linux
(and without wine) ? (One old post trouble me
http://recording.org/threads/vst-under-linux-is-real.9979/)

Under Linux, I downloaded sources, I can compile pd using autotools and
flext using the build.sh script and now I am looking for compiling
vst... build.sh seems not so easy to execute for the external.

*Vincent VANBESIEN*