[PD] Closebang for vanilla?

José Rafael Subía Valdez jsubiavaldez at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 13:48:32 CEST 2016

Thanks IOhannes,

I have downloaded the latest version that deken finds but there is no
[closebang] object, I am searching for the source code online and I could
only find the pd-l2ork tree in Github. In the source folder, the file for
closebang says disabled.

https://github.com/pd-l2ork/pd/tree/master/externals/iem/iemguts/src

can someone point me out to the source that is not pd-l2ork, or is that the
same one that no l2ork uses?

--
José Rafael Subía Valdez
www.jrsv.net