[PD] is [midiclkin] working? should [midirealtimein] output clockas well?

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 14:56:42 CEST 2016

> > howdy, by looking at the source of [midiclkin] I see a comment saying it
> deals with midi "FA FB FC FF",
> > which is 250, 251, 252 and 255
>
> that comment actually belongs to [midirealtimein.]

that's what I meant to write, sorry, my bad

> [midiin] is supposed to recieve all midi messages.

but help file says it doesn;t get realtime messages

> if you still don't get what you want, there might be a problem with your
> midi configuration.

I'm getting the clock with [midirealtimein] so my MIDI is not the problem,
but [midiclkin] is not getting it!

Anybody is getting [midiclkin] to actually work?

I went ahead and made a bug report anyway

cheers