[PD] Missing pd_darwin files with zexy in 0.47.1

IOhannes m zmölnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Sun Sep 4 20:23:43 CEST 2016

On 09/04/2016 02:42 PM, Samuel Burt wrote:
> I just installed Pd 0.47.1 in Mac OS 10.11.5.
> Using deken to download the latest zexy package, I found that all the
> pd_darwin files were missing!

does zexy come with .d_fat files instead?
you know, there are more ways to name an external for OSX...

> If you are missing your zexy objects, download the oldest version of zexy
> listed in deken.

it would be great if you could refer to actual version numbers rather
than "latest" and "oldest".

what if i happen to upload a newer version that has the (supposed) bug
fixed?
what if i happen to upload a legacy very-old version that used d_fat as
well?

gfmadsr
IOhannes