[PD] bendin bug (?)

Giulio Moro giuliomoro at yahoo.it
Sun Sep 4 21:14:54 CEST 2016

The specs don't say much about how to interpret the value actually
https://www.midi.org/specifications/item/table-1-summary-of-midi-message

"Pitch Bend Change.
status: 1110nnnn
data: 0lllllll 0mmmmmmm

This message is sent to indicate a change in the pitch bender (wheel or lever, typically). The pitch bender is measured by a fourteen bit value. Center (no pitch change) is 2000H. Sensitivity is a function of the transmitter. (llllll) are the least significant 7 bits. (mmmmmm) are the most significant 7 bits."