[PD] for libraries in d_fat format, use [declare] instead. was Re: Missing pd_darwin files with zexy in 0.47.1

Samuel Burt composer.samuel.burt at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 16:53:07 CEST 2016

Thanks for the quick response. Sorry I was not specific enough. I was not
aware of the differences in how Pd handles zexy v0.0 and zexy v2.2.6.

Using [declare zexy] does work with version 2.2.6. I had tried [import
zexy], which I suppose does not work with the d_fat file. While I had
recently become accustomed to the [library/object] format, I can understand
the benefits of a single library file.

Many thanks to Lucas and IOhannes.

Sam