[PD] Ninja Jamm [was] Re: In support of my paper

Julian Brooks jbeezez at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 17:10:23 CEST 2016

Hey Antoine,

Cheers for the info - Pof looks cool, will check it out some more.

Re Tunepacks, guess in good FLOSS fashion I'd be more up for making my own
but access to free ones would be great too. Nice app btw!

Although I'm mainly deeply enmeshed within contemporary music these days I
met Matt a couple of times in Manchester (in and around the Hacienda
nightclub) and also via the label I used to work for (Pleasure/Robs
Records). We used to put out Mr Scruff's tunes before he moved to Ninja
Tune.

Anyhow, appreciate the info and possible .apk.

Regards,

Julian