[PD] Sending audio through net

hans w. koch hansw.koch at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 22:18:07 CEST 2016

i can second johannes post regarding jacktrip.

in june we did a network concert between cologne and taipei, streaming 4 channels of audio at 16/441 in either direction + a skype video feed for projection in the theatre in taipei.
even with a non fixed IP on our side (client) and using the general internet of our school (IT had prepared a fixed IP address for us, but it failed on the weekend we wanted to use it), it worked without a hiccup for the hour or so we used it. i was very impressed with jacktrip.

hope this helps

hans