[PD] SMECK

Billy Stiltner billy.stiltner at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 19:41:24 CEST 2016

"standard mic input since who knows when on laptops "
should be stereo and make available  2 ch for input.
what kind of modifications if any are needed to say
make SMECK work with only 2 pickups 1 per 2 strings
what are pickup direct to pc mic input winding suggestions?
or forget it just use piezos?
itchin 2 jam soon
almost SMECKABLE
in honor(plus a life long post adolescent dream to inteface the strings
with the counting machine and millers new website pic) of my grandmother
whose last living photo was taken with my unfinished bass, it will get done!

https://archive.org/details/billy_Bass_201608