[PD] vanilla 0.47.1 Bug?

Derek Kwan derek.x.kwan at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 11:33:24 CEST 2016

> Thanks Alexander,
>
> It seems to be the same kind of problem but not exactly it. Lets hope
> miller finds a possible solution for next version. My guess is that its the
> same issue that is causing similar behaviors.
>
> Cheers
>
> On Sep 11, 2016 10:41 PM, "Alexandre Torres Porres" <porres at gmail.com>
> wrote:

I think I may have come across the not being able to drop into edit mode
too and I'm on Xubuntu 16.04.1. I was thinking this was because I'm on
my 6-year old laptop with somewhat sticky keys and a barely functioning
trackpad while I get my newer one fixed at some point, but it could
potentially be that too =P. I'm wondering if other Linux folks have come
across this or it's just this computer being temperamental...

Derek