[PD] bendin bug (?)

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 22:10:28 CEST 2016

> didn't want to cause disturbance.

please, this is no disturbance and I don't represent this list any more
than you do, everything I say is also just my opinion and my two cents

> If we want to abstract from the implementation

well, if we don't then maybe we should have 2 inputs/output for the Most
and Least significant bits from 0-127, cause that is what the specification
is... and the '0' point is 64 / 0

anything else is an abstraction

cheers