[PD] problem with send~ instead of patchcord

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Tue Sep 13 14:11:04 CEST 2016

The same possible one-tick delay happens with throw~/catch.  There's no
way around such a delay when the reading object comes before the writing one -
it's a fundamental limitation of digital signal processing.

Pd ought to offer a better way to force order of execution than the ones that
are available, but that's an ongoing question for me :)

Miller