[PD] VST plugin host

Vincent Vanbesien (DIEHCO) electronique at diehco.com
Wed Sep 14 18:36:53 CEST 2016

Yes, I forgot this step. Thanks.
So the documentation page is maybe obsolete. In QJackCtl I have
"PulseAudio JACK Sink" and "Source" now useless (Pd add correctly
"pure_data_0" for read and write part).

Using ALSA-MIDI in Pd, I can see new element for Pd in QJackCtl in tab ALSA.

I am a bit confused with MIDI tab. How to do link between elements of
MIDI tab and elements of ALSA tab ? I have jack-keyboard and my vst
instrument in MIDI tab and I have Pd and my M-Audio keyboard in ALSA tab.

Regards,

*Vincent VANBESIEN*