[PD] Bug Zooming Bangs and Toggles

baptiste chatel baptiste.chatel at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 18:46:16 CEST 2016

ubuntu 16.04 / Pd 0.47-1

Same behaviour here with vsl, hsl, vradio, hradio, tgl.

A cnv created when zoomed in get a size property of 14 instead of 30

Weirder : numbox2 is never zoomed in.

a vu created when zoomed in appears broken, but is ok after reopening the
patch.

vradio and hradio does not appear identical before closing the patch and
after reopening it.