[PD] connecting pd-gui to pd

Jeremiah Rose jeremiah.aaron.rose at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 02:02:57 CEST 2016

Ok, thanks.

Would it be possible to write an extern for pd-vanilla that provides the
start_gui / stop_gui functions Miller describes, but also listens to the
port specified by -guiport, so that the GUI is started when pd-gui is run
in another terminal / on another machine?

Or would that be better implemented by branching pd-vanilla?