[PD] [coll] bug

Derek Kwan derek.x.kwan at gmail.com
Sat Sep 17 09:55:25 CEST 2016

Hello,

Linux checking in. I can't seem to replicate the bug on my computer and
that third outlet seems to work fine to me.

Would that version with pd-extended be the one found on the
puredata.info page (0.1-alpha55)? It says it was included in 0.42.5.

On first glance, it looks like 0.2beta has pthread stuff that
0.1-alpha55 has... in particular the coll_free method (which I'd assume
would be called when PD quits) uses them... I suppose pthread deals with
multithreading? That's about all I know about it... suppose I can do some
reading though =).

Derek