[PD] [coll] bug

Lucas Cordiviola lucarda27 at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 17 13:10:41 CEST 2016

Hi Oliver,

I get the bug you describe with your patch, when closing I get:

Problem signature:
  Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
  Application Name: pd.com
  Application Version: 0.0.0.0
  Application Timestamp: 5765cbb2
  Fault Module Name: libgcc_s_dw2-1.dll
  Fault Module Version: 0.0.0.0
  Fault Module Timestamp: 525049a5
  Exception Code: 40000015
  Exception Offset: 000148fe
  OS Version: 6.3.9600.2.0.0.256.48
  Locale ID: 1033
  Additional Information 1: bd68
  Additional Information 2: bd68d3770737f20339bdd0d8972c7668
  Additional Information 3: db67
  Additional Information 4: db67280afb638a20ac6ebd488866d290

But I DONT get it if I do the patch myself. So I inspected your patch and found some strange things:
1) lines are terminated with CR/LF, did you edit the .pd file with notepad?
2) See the image attached on line 7, I think that's bad. On the left is your patch.

I attach "coll2.pd" which is the same as yours but "clean". Can you test it?

True that the 3th outlet does not work.

Salutti,
Lucarda