[PD] [coll] bug

oliver oliver at klingt.org
Sun Sep 18 01:04:12 CEST 2016

hi,

thank you all for your efforts and your interest in my little problem.
much appreciated !

>     Hi Oliver,
>
>     There is a cyclone-v0.2beta3 for Windows available. The error message is
>     gone (tested), but there is no thread functionality anymore.

yep ! that did it ! problem gone !

thanks a bunch, fred jan !

@lucarda:

i tried your approach as well, thanks for your time to deep-check it.
sure enough this also worked ! i don't know what happened in my patch
(the line nr. 7 weirdness), since i DIDN'T edit it by hand.

but even then, the third outlet wouldn't output a bang at the succesful
reading of a file (which is a feature i much appreciate, for keeping
follow-up things in nice order).

but as i already said: with beta3, [coll] works again as it used to :-)

@ alexandre:

will check out purrdata, sound very interesting. but for old patches
sake i have to stick with cyclone.

@ marco:

yeah, i did try all possible combinations in coll's creation arguments,
threaded and not... no difference.

again, thank you all for contributing !

best

oliver