[PD] OSX devs to work on GEM updates?

Dan Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Sun Sep 18 17:50:59 CEST 2016

I just checked the dev release notes <https://developer.apple.com/library/content/releasenotes/MacOSX/WhatsNewInOSX/Articles/OSXv10.html#//apple_ref/doc/uid/TP40017145-DontLinkElementID_92> and neither the Carbon nor Quicktime frameworks have been removed yet. Another years reprieve…

In any case, the need for updates still stands.

--------
Dan Wilcox
@danomatika <https://twitter.com/danomatika>
danomatika.com <http://danomatika.com/>