[PD] [coll] bug

Lucas Cordiviola lucarda27 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 19 03:42:02 CEST 2016

Hi Fred, list,

>There is a cyclone-v0.2beta3 for Windows available. The error message is

>gone (tested), but there is no thread functionality anymore.

Are you sure about cutting thread functionality?

This seems to happened only to Oliver, and he had a bad patch:

https://lists.puredata.info/pipermail/pd-list/2016-09/116218.html

I have no idea how he messed that colltest patch. Did that patch was used for your tests?
I'm on win 8.1 and couldn't replicate that error in normal circumstances.
What was not working was the bang on the 3th outlet when finishing readings.

In case anyone reading this is willing to test and confirm I put "cyclone-v0.2beta2" with thread functionality here:

http://lucarda.com.ar/x/cyclone-v0.2beta2-(Windows-i386-32)(Sources)-externals.zip

Basically create a [coll] and do some stuff, then close the patch and exit Pd, or open coll`s help, do some stuff and then exit Pd.
Report if you get or not errors when exiting Pd (I didn't get those errors).

Salutti,
Lucarda.

There is a cyclone-v0.2beta3 for Windows available. The error message is
gone (tested), but there is no thread functionality anymore.

Greetings,

Fred Jan