[PD] configure fails for portaudio (Windows 7)

Christof Ressi christof.ressi at gmx.at
Tue Sep 20 23:40:34 CEST 2016

Hi list,

I've already build several Pd externals with MinGW on Windows 7 using the pd-lib-builder, but never build Pd itself from source for this platform. 'configure' always fails for portaudio. The error message I get is this:

=== configuring in portaudio (/c/pd_externals/pd/portaudio)
configure: running /bin/sh m4/config/configure --disable-option-checking '--prefix=/usr/local'  --cache-file=/dev/null --srcdir=.
/bin/sh: m4/config/configure: No such file or directory
configure: error: m4/config/configure failed for portaudio

There is indeed no 'configure' in m4/config. Any idea what could be the problem? I attached the config.log, in case that helps...

Christof