[PD] [bob~] denormals issue?

Christof Ressi christof.ressi at gmx.at
Wed Sep 21 00:32:36 CEST 2016

Hmmm... I compiled [bob~] myself with MinGW and pd-lib-builder and I noticed two things:
1) the CPU rise is gone
2) it needs only half the CPU. I put 20 [bob~] objects in a switched subpatch and measured the CPU load. The DLL which comes with the Windows binaries needs 15%, while my own DLL needs only 7%! That's quite a deal...

Christof