[PD] [coll] bug

Lucas Cordiviola lucarda27 at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 21 00:59:33 CEST 2016

Hi Fred,

>And Windows 10 32-bit, that is where I tested it and getting the same

>error. If I can't get it working properly on my build machine, I

>shouldn't distribute it.

I was getting the error only if loading coll-help as the first try (from the browser). I was not getting the error if i create an [coll] and then clicking its help.
I was confused by this behavior so i use -verbose and found that coll.dll was loaded 2 times. I try deleting things in the help patch and couldn't solve it.

Then I copy parts in order (from top to bottom) to a new patch. Then this patch does NOT produce errors. Don't ask me why.

Can you test?

This worked ok with beta2, probably it will work on your new beta4.

See attached file "coll-help-test-ok.pd" needs tidying cuz I use another font.

Salutti,
Lucarda.