[PD] [coll] bug

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 19:26:14 CEST 2016

> I only try to keep a stable, backward compatible version
> available.

yeah, and it makes perfect sense then to just take it out if it is unstable.

as I said in this thread, me, derek and matt have been checking and working
on existing issues with cyclone - nothing made available yet. Fred Jan's
repo actually refers to our repo as the "active development" one, which is
https://github.com/porres/pd-cyclone/

We can try and see about this error, so whoever is willing to collaborate
sending examples and test reports, we could use this channel
https://github.com/porres/pd-cyclone/issues

cheers