[PD] [bob~] denormals issue?

katja katjavetter at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 00:26:20 CEST 2016

On Linux i386 bob~ produces subnormals as well and very high cpu load.
It is not the slowly decaying signal that other filters tend to give,
but a quick decay to a fixed small number.

It's weird indeed when subnormals cause different CPU load depending
on how they are compiled. Since MinGW is a gcc port I would think it
uses the same math implementation which produces such high CPU load
for bob~ subnormals on my system.