[PD] configure fails for portaudio (Windows 7)

Dan Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 04:14:12 CEST 2016

Cool. Fixing things one step at a time. I’m seeing the correct flags when building bob~ now.

Do you see a pd.lib in either /src or /src/.libs?

Also, can you remove “-lpd” from configure.ac line 112 then do the following?

make clean
./configure
make

I’m curious to see if not linking pd will allow bob~ to link correctly. If it does, then the build should fail on bonk~.

--------
Dan Wilcox
@danomatika <https://twitter.com/danomatika>
danomatika.com <http://danomatika.com/>