[PD] Tcl error for [knob] and [mknob]

Antoine Rousseau antoine at metalu.net
Sun Sep 25 16:25:15 CEST 2016

Hi all

in order to try making a mknob that would be compatible with any Pd
version, I still have a problem, with a function that didn't exist prior to
0.47 (iemgui_all_loadcolors). Would someone have an idea to "hide" the call
of this function when linked by an older version of Pd?

Anyway I now have a version of mknob that is working with 0.47. I'll push
it soon.

--
Antoine Rousseau
  http://www.metalu.net <http://metalu.net> __ htt