[PD] PdParty Release Candidate 1

Dan Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 18:33:19 CEST 2016

Howdy all,

I’m please to announce that PdParty version 0.5.6 is out to beta testers. It’s considered Release Candidate 1, so please test fit and finish towards a full release on the App Store. I’ve been using it for a number of things the last couple of months and feel that it’s pretty much ready to go.

Also, I actually finished version 0.5.5 in August but forgot to send it out to testers. Whoops! The major changes were replacing CocoaOSC with liblo (increased performance), usability improvements, & bug fixes. All changes are listed in the change log: https://github.com/danomatika/PdParty/blob/master/CHANGES.txt <https://github.com/danomatika/PdParty/blob/master/CHANGES.txt>

--------
Dan Wilcox
@danomatika <https://twitter.com/danomatika>
danomatika.com <http://danomatika.com/>