[PD] fftease with pd 0.47.1 under OS X

Jugen Frenz noise.now at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 05:58:10 CEST 2016

Indeed indeed it was the conflict of 32 / 64 bit versions. Thank you so
much. Amazing that you imagined this without using OS X yourself.

Thanks again,
Jurgen

On September 26, 2016 at 03:39:42, Lucas Cordiviola (lucarda27 at hotmail.com)
wrote:

Hi,

Im not a OSX user but are you running Pd 64 bit?

It could be that fftease is for 32 bit.