[PD] Cyclone 0.3 Pre Alpha (mac compiled included)

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 18:45:10 CEST 2016

or try building wihtout [zl] - [zl] isn't ready anyway

[zl] and [coll] are the ones you really shouldn't check right now

and I also remembered peek~ /  play~ / poke~ / record~ /  wave~ / buffir~
and  index~ aren't instantiating as we're trying a new dependency

hence, a Pre Alpha release as noted ;)

cheers