[PD] Cyclone 0.3 Pre Alpha (mac compiled included)

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 23:14:44 CEST 2016

Ok, sorry for the noise...

try again the link https://github.com/porres/pd-cyclone/releases

deleted that 1st milestone and added another one.

now it builds, and all objects do instantiate. I'll just reinforce that
[coll] and [zl] are still in the midst of feature adding and cleanup, so
don't waste time checking them.

I can add that new objects filtercoef~ / hilbert~ / phaseshift~ and
degrade~ still have problems

and we're still working on the documentation for the new wave~ object with
all the new interpolation methods.

I made some changes today for the readme:https://github.com/porres/pd-
cyclone/blob/master/README.md

changelog is still the same https://github.com/porres/pd-