[PD] PdCon16~ results

Jaime Oliver jaime.oliver2 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 18:56:58 CEST 2016

Dear All,

I just wanted to provide an update on PdCon results.

We have now sent notifications to all papers and performances and most proposals. The submissions that haven’t received an official reply are larger installations as we are still securing an appropriate space to host them. We will however be in touch shortly about them.

If you have not received any communication about a paper, performance, or workshop, please check your junk mailbox, and/or check your Easychair account to make sure that the email specified there is the email account you’re checking.

Thank you for your patience!

All the best,

PdCon16