[PD] purr data beta1

Ivica Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Thu Sep 29 21:28:46 CEST 2016

I think it can only be spiritual successor if you believe it to be one in
part because its philosophy is different. What I said originally was that I
had no explicit intentions on replacing extended in part because I was not
sure what was its roadmap and whether it had a chance of being developed
further. In other words, I never denied its capacity to replace extended
but also did not want to assert that in any kind of authoritative way. Hope
this helps!

--
Ivica Ico Bukvic, D.M.A.
Associate Professor