[PD] purr data beta1

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 01:03:44 CEST 2016

> Le 29/09/2016 à 23:40, IOhannes m zmölnig a écrit :
>
>> On 09/29/2016 11:23 PM, patrice colet wrote:
>>
>>> Not sure Purr Data will replace anything since sources aren't available
>>>
>> how come? https://git.purrdata.net/jwilkes/purr-data
>>

> I didn't know about this link, thanks for posting it

Well, not only the source is available, but as I understand it, both Purr
Data and Pd-L2ork are open to collaboration by anyone who wishes to join
forces.

I have the idea that extended's development was highly centralized, not
that I mean to imply that this was the intention, but it seems to me that's
how it went, so when it was abandoned, it was hard to take it further - I
might be totally wrong in my analysis so please feel free to correct me.

What I wanna say is that I just hope more people get involved and
collaborate with Purr Data and Pd-L2ork, so it benefits from an actual
community effort where development happens faster.

cheers