[PD] purr data beta1

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 30 02:31:48 CEST 2016

>> The good news is it won't crash.  The bad news is that so far I've had

>> to compile
>> without jack support to get things to build correctly.
> That's quite a bad a new indeed, but anyway I haven't found a way to
> compile because all the GNU/linux stuff I've found in there are Debian only,
> and I'm not on Debian, otherwise I'd just use binaries.
I'll look into building with Jack support for the next release on OSX.
The easy, documented, tested, and currently maintained "stuff" is
for building deb packages.  You could try `tar_em_up.sh -F` which--
if successful-- will output a tar.gz in the parent dir of the main repo
dir. Or if you don't need Gem you can do `tar_em_up.sh -f` for a
much faster compilation time.

-Jonathan