[PD] purr data beta1

patrice colet colet.patrice at free.fr
Fri Sep 30 04:03:22 CEST 2016

Le 30/09/2016 à 03:01, Jonathan Wilkes a écrit :
> > I'm a bit confused because I haven't found the tar_em_up.sh goodie in
>

> the script folder from your git repository.
>
> It's in l2ork_addons.  (Would be nice to have it toplevel and flatten
> the whole
> complicated repo layout, but with a multi-level recursive gnu makefile
> build
> system that's unfortunately very difficult)

It's allright, I was just too lazy to look deeper and find the script, a
note about this in README.md would help a lot I guess...

Once the script has done it's job, I can find all the compiled stuff in
packages/build/usr/local, so now I want a clean install/uninstall of all
the stuff
in my system so I'm doing 'make install' from package directory, but it
compiles again, is it the good way to go?