[PD] purr data beta1

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 30 16:32:02 CEST 2016

> Sure. I would point out that this was the intent of Pd-extended as well. I hope that Purr Data will find a way to overcome extended problems 1 & 4, if it hasn’t already.
Before I began porting the GUI, matju reduced the total number of sys_vgui calls by about half.Matt Barber did a lot of work to get the OSX app bundle up and running and to spot and fix regressions.Albert Graef has pushed code to improve the build system, get things building on Arch, and many other improvements.
#2Ivica backported [array], [text], and a lot of the other recent stuff from Pd Vanilla, and I've ported all of that
into Purr Data.
-Jonathan