[PD] purr data beta1

patrice colet colet.patrice at free.fr
Fri Sep 30 21:49:14 CEST 2016

Le 30/09/2016 à 21:38, patrice colet a écrit :

> Le 30/09/2016 à 20:47, Ivica Ico Bukvic a écrit :
>>
>> Did you try pd-l2ork (assuming you have access to Linux)? I thought I
>> fixed this a while ago.
>
> Yes I did, I even planned to make a better archlinux package but I had
> problems with managing externals, and chosen to stay on vanilla since
> deken came out.

  This remind me a conversation with Hans where I asked if there is a
way to manage externals through a repository but we didn't get to the point,
now there is something nice where all pd versions could rely on with a
bit of efforts from all parts, I believe, for getting all pd libraries
installed without tweaking the OS or anything else.