[PD] purr data beta1

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 30 22:06:48 CEST 2016

> ah, I was thinking of android and iOs (I thought those were the official "mobile plattforms")
There's no support for android or ios atm, and adding it would be beyond what's possible in the first release.
Just for reference: do those platforms allow their apps to be multi-process, and to communicate over a tcp socket?

-Jonathan

> Any chance to also pack purr-d to the mobile plattforms? so that a patch could be used there as well, with no vanilla-compatibility?
Which platforms?

This is the beta 1 release of Purr Data (the GUI port of Pd-l2ork)

Change log:
* fix many errors in the GUI
* fix position of popup menu when zooming
* fix scalar crasher
* fix gop display error
* fix disappearing $@
* save gui preset with preferences
* fix segfault with preference changes
* fixed many memory leaks with patches backported from Pd Vanilla
* small fixes to help patches
* add text editor window for [text define]
* add and improve the scalar properties dialog
* add default float arg for Pd's "quit" message (good for test patches)
* updated some external libraries

This is a beta release, so please report lots of bugs to
https://git.purrdata.net/jwilkes/purr-data/issues

Binaries here:
https://git.purrdata.net/jwilkes/purr-data-binaries/tree/master
-Jonathan