[PD] purr data beta1

João Pais jmmmpais at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 22:44:56 CEST 2016

>> ah, I was thinking of android and iOs (I thought those were the
>> official "mobile plattforms")
>
> There's no support for android or ios atm, and adding it would be beyond
> what's possible in the first release.

ok. but would it be something for the future, or unforeseable for now?

> Just for reference: do those platforms allow their apps to be
> multi-process, and to communicate over a tcp socket?

unfortunately I'm not the one to ask, I don't know anything about android.
I was asking because I'm (hopefully) doing a big project which I would
like to do in Pd, and it might have to run on independent apps. it would
be very nice to use only one flavour of Pd for it, and not to use vanilla.